SLIDER

My Favorite Lens - 85mm Prime

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
So, back in 2011, I got this awesome camera bag for Christmas. 


I love it!  For the first few months of owning it, however, I just couldn't remember to close it up after I pulled something out of it.  As a result, I would tend to grab it by the handle on top and pull it out of my car and lo' and behold...  things would fall out!  Especially my 85mm lens.  It tumbled out 3 times!  Landing on the cement garage floor!  Grrrr!  

It would make me so mad every time but still I kept doing it.  Luckily for me, that prime lens kept right on working like a champ.  It's my favorite lens so I was thrilled.  

Until... it didn't anymore.  :(  I didn't know what to do.  I REALLY wanted to just buy a new one.  Mine is the 1.8 and I wanted to get a 1.4.  Right!  $$$$  I've already spent way too much on camera equipment!  Just couldn't justify another purchase.  sigh...

So, I opted to send it in for repair.  $50 later and it appears it performed like a champ for the repair guys at Nikon.  Grrr again!  So I guess I'll just keep using it until it completely poops out on me. 

This is a random pic I took with it the day it arrived back home.  As you can see, it works beautifully!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design