SLIDER

Kinder Graduation! And T-ball!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Today, our twin grandsons graduated from Kindergarten.  They are growing up way too fast.

Excuse the noisy photos.  So many times I feel like I'm progressing and then... well, obviously I'm not.   Got some shots from inside and they came out ok but I need a bigger zoom so....  Then I made the mistake of changing my settings because I thought I'd try to get some pics outside afterwards.  Ended up taking more inside and forgot to change the settings back.  Ugh!  This is why I really NEED to shoot EVERY DAY!

Still... pics are cute.  Such handsome boys.






Afterwards, we headed out to see our youngest granddaughter play t-ball.  It's the first time Papa has seen her play.  (another instance where I could really use a 70-200/300mm lens)


AJ was more interested in wandering around, so Papa took him to the park, where we joined them when the game ended.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design