SLIDER

A Day in the Life

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It's inevitable, some days can be pretty mundane.  Today my hubby had a trip so I had the whole day to myself.  I should have done something fun, but what I really needed to do was clean my house.  Since I work best when I'm alone, today was the perfect day. 

 
My least favorite room(s) to clean...  :/
 

I don't mind doing laundry but I HATE putting it away..


Ugh!  My closet...  this is the most embarrassing and where I struggle the most.  So here's just a little glimpse.  At any time of day my house looks tidy and neat.  All except this one room.  It ends up looking like this every week.  And every week I clean it out and organize it.... well, somewhat anyway.

Wow! I can see the floor!  


So, that was my day in a nutshell.  Pretty mundane, I know.  But at least it was productive.  And I was able to keep up with my 'photo a day.'

And, on a side note, I remembered my 8 yr old granddaughter had a softball game.  Her team was undefeated and didn't disappoint!  It was fun watching them win the championship!  Yay!  (I'll post those pictures another day - if they came out.  My battery died and I didn't have any backups with me.  Grrr!)

I also got to see my youngest grandkiddies, even if it was only for a few minutes.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design