SLIDER

Day 5 - Decorating Pt 2

Sunday, December 4, 2011
So, we're supposed to have another wind storm tonight.  Not as bad as Thursday's, but still dangerous.  My husband flew some hunters up to So Dakota for pheasant hunting over the weekend and came home today.  Was a little worried because it was snowing with a 70% chance of more snow all day.  While I anxiously awaited his safe return, I decided to get the big tree and the rest of the house decorated.  Thought it'd keep me busy till he got home.  First, tho', I had to cart all the scrapbooking stuff from yesterday back down to my craft room.  Man, we made such a mess!  With that done it was on to the tree... to start with, I turned it on and 2 strands were unlit.  Tried to fix one of them and now I have 3 strands unlit!  Grrr!  Needless to say.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design