SLIDER

Day 28 - LOL

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I was hesitant to post this picture but in the end I just had to.  This picture was actually taken yesterday but since I didn't get a good shot today I had to post it.  Surprisingly, one of the biggest hits with the grandkids this Christmas were the power toothbrushes I put in their stockings.  Who knew??  I was informed later I had missed a prime photo opportunity when all but one of them were in my little half bath brushing their teeth at the same time.  That's 5 little munchkins in one little half bath.  It would turn out to be one of the many times they would brush that evening.  They left my house with the cleanest mouths they've ever had. Yesterday, when I was cleaning my house from all the festivities, I found the following.  Too funny...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design