SLIDER

IKEA

Thursday, March 21, 2013
Made it out to IKEA today but forgot to take any pictures.  Dang it!  I even had my camera!  I love wandering through IKEA and seeing all the different solutions and ideas they have for small spaces.  While I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I did find some things I'm excited to put to good use.  Don't you just love those cute little stapler, tape and sharpener sets?  Thought they would make a great addition to the crafting area in the bonus/grandkids' room. 


After the trip my youngest granddaughter overheard me complaining that I hadn't taken any pictures.  So she offered herself as my model.  So I'm going to include her pictures, too.  She's such a cutie.  But I'm not biased.... nope, not at all!  ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design