SLIDER
Thursday, March 14, 2013
I haven't left the house all day.  I would love to go for a hike on this beautiful spring day but my lungs, or rather, my right lung won't let me.  This is going on the third week of being sick and I'm pretty tired of it.  I have been on antibiotics since Sunday but my breathing is still painful.  I sure hope they finally kick in because I have a very busy weekend ahead. 

Consequently, I had a little trouble coming up with a picture for today.  I had to go downstairs for something and glanced at my craft room on the way.  Ugh!  I really need to get it organized so I can actually use it.  Then I thought how can I take a picture of it without revealing just how bad it is?  lol 

These empty salsa jars have found their way onto my craft room table instead of in the closet, where they belong. And so goes my entire craft room.  It has become a catchall for anything and everything I haven't found a place for or am just too lazy to put in its proper place. 

Maybe next week I'll be able to start on the ever increasing list of things I want/need to do in this house. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design