SLIDER

Playing "Mommy"

Thursday, May 16, 2013
While my daughter and her husband were away I got to play "mommy" for a few days.  Wow!  There's a reason we have kids when we're young!  I'm exhausted!  

I think any toddler age is super cute, but I also think they are the hardest.  My grandson is just starting to communicate with words but for the most part his favorite form of communication is to scream.  Especially when things aren't going his way.  lol  He also loves to be held.  I love cuddling him but I swear he feels heavier than his 5 1/2 yr old sister!   (who, by the way, also loves for me to carry her around.  Think Suri Cruise...)  I know, I know..  that's my fault.  But I can't help it.  I just love them so much, what can I say?

Anyway, here's a little of what we did this week.



Little miss crazy face!  lol  One of her favorite things to do these days.  Think she's trying to give me a hint that she doesn't want her picture taken?




 This little guy loves to be outside.  I was dreading the moment when we would have to go in and was pleasantly surprised when all I had to say was "you want to go take a bath?" 

He went right in.  No screaming fit or anything. A-mazing!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design