SLIDER

Mini Photographer

Friday, May 17, 2013
Just before school Friday morning, I had to take a pic of Missy Lou..  She just looked so cute.  I wanted to take her outside, it was a beautiful morning.  She insisted on this location and this pose.  lol  

Such a cutie!


Afterwards, she wanted  to take a pic of me.  Ugh, I hate pictures of myself!  lol  Of course, instead of moaning I handed her my camera.  Keep in mind, it's my D700 with my 24-70mm zoom on it.  So it was very heavy.  She's just a wee little 5 yr old so I was a little concerned.  

I helped her hold it vertically, she took the shot and handed it back to me.  When I looked at the screen, I could tell she'd done a good job and told her so.  She said "I put the little black square on your eye before I took the picture."  So proud!  I don't think I've ever told her that though I'm sure she's heard me tell her mom.  She did pretty good, wouldn't you say?


(Not sure why but the pics look a tad bit grainy.  Oh well.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design