SLIDER

Strike a Pose!

Monday, May 12, 2014
Man, I am so behind.  Decided to go ahead and start posting my daily pics, even tho' I don't always take one every day.  Sigh!  I am seriously going to try to do better.

I do have lots of pictures to post, tho.  My brother (another photog family member) has been visiting from England for the last three weeks.  He left today.  :(  But we had a lot of fun and went on several photowalks along with my mother, who is also a photog.  We even made a little road trip to Moab.  Can't wait to start editing the pics from there!
 
In the meantime....

I discovered a Lego store this weekend!  It just sells Legos!  What a treat! 

Then when my granddaughter and I put together a set I'd purchased that day, we discovered there was a little camera!  So cute!

Of course, we've already misplaced the black piece that represented the lens so I had to substitute (can't believe I didn't have another one in that pile of Legos in the toy room). 

Anyway, I just had to do a Lego pic.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design