SLIDER

2nd Annual Road Trip Pt 1 - Glass Beach/Fort Bragg California

Thursday, May 22, 2014
After our road trip last year to Mt Rushmore and surrounding areas, 
my sister and I decided we wanted to take a road trip every year.  
This year we decided upon the 
Northern California/Southern Oregon coast.

It was so beautiful and we had a great time.

Let me say, a road trip of this type requires a lot of time in the car.  But we were prepared.  We packed a bunch of snacks (some even healthy, I might add), some books on 'tape' and headed out.


We started out from Utah and drove to Reno, NV for the first, long leg of the trip. 

Salt Flats


Our first stop in California.  Glass Beach!










I just love the ocean!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design