SLIDER

Road Trip!!

Sunday, April 28, 2013
My sister and I are heading off on a road trip.  We originally hijacked my folks' trip to Tennessee to see our brother and his wife.  They live in England and are in Tennessee for their best friends' daughter's wedding.  Well, two days before we were to head out my dad came down with a case of shingles.  So, needless to say, the trip got cancelled.  

But my sister and I decided we'd embark on a little road trip ourselves.  After internet searching for a location we decided on Deadwood, SD.  Why Deadwood?  Besides being BIG fans of the HBO series, there is also Mt Rushmore, the Badlands and Devil's Tower.  All places we've never seen before.  So, we're pretty excited!

(Phone pics)

First the long drive through Wyoming..  A whole lotta nothing...  lol  







No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design