SLIDER

Old School - Circa 1985

Monday, April 1, 2013
  This past Christmas I purchased a slide/negative/photo converter for my mom.  She had tons of slides and photos that needed converting to digital.  Then it occurred to us...  what would she do with it when she was through?  So, I decided to borrow it for my slides and pictures before she sells it.  

It's so much fun seeing pictures you haven't looked at for over 25+ years!  

This is my daughter and myself at Walt Disney World.  She informed me that my high-waisted pants are back in style.  Too funny!

Ahh, to be that skinny again.... sigh...
 

Love this one of my mom and myself.  During the five years we lived in Biloxi, Mississippi, we went to New Orleans fairly frequently.  Especially when company came down!  Always a good time!


Awww.  Wasn't my daughter a cutie!  


I don't even recall this next picture.  It's pretty awful, techically speaking... out of focus, color is off.  But I LOVE it!  Maybe it's my HUGE glasses, maybe the mood that the quality of the photo gives it.  Whatever it is, I like it!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design