SLIDER

Helen and the EJs - Day 2

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
In a previous post I posted a picture of my parents' new house...  Well, needless to say it did NOT get finished in time for my brother's visit.  So my parents rented a condo.  It's really nice ... well except for the fact the air conditioner isn't working..  Ugh! We would be having a heat wave, of sorts, right about now.  Here are some of the images I got.  It was fairly late and with the air being broken we had all the shutters closed.  You can really see my struggles in these pics.  I finally turned on the flash but the quality of the images is not great ...  :/

My niece's little girl, Kairi, fell in love with her cousin Elijah.  So cute....


My brother's 'what you talking 'bout, Willis?' look...  lol




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design