SLIDER

Temple Square at Christmas

Sunday, December 28, 2014
This is something I've wanted to do for years but for some reason, never found the time.  So, when my niece invited me to go along (and maybe teach her a little about photography along the way) I jumped at the opportunity.  We grabbed her mother and my mom to come along and decided to do a little photo walk.  

Below is my attempt to capture the beauty that is Temple Square at Christmas time.

(I took a lot more photos but wasn't happy with them.  If anyone out there has photographed the Temple Square lights I would gladly take any advice on what I could have done different.  

I guess I'm just going to have to try again next year. :)






 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design