SLIDER

New Toy and New Location

Sunday, August 18, 2013
I'm so excited!  I got a new toy today.  My Wacom Bamboo Splash!  I was recently diagnosed with 'tennis elbow.'  I knew it was caused, in large part, to the time I spend on the computer editing photos.  The pain has gotten so bad I decided to break down and get the Bamboo tablet.  I had read that it could help with my problem.  Altho' I 've only had it a day, I already love it.  Besides the relief I can already feel on my arm, it's so much more accurate.  I believe my editing will go a bit faster now, which will in turn, aid in the quicker healing of my arm.  It's a win-win!  Yay!

This is my first edit with my tablet.  My beautiful niece, always at the ready to model for me when I need to test out a new location or technique.  

Probably took me longer than usual to edit, but I can tell I will only get quicker the more I use it.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design