SLIDER

Snowy Photo Shoot

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Decided to try my hand at a snowy photo shoot.  I have always been a little hesitant about winter shoots.  Mostly because I'm a wimp and I don't like being cold.   On the other hand, I have always wanted to do a snowy shoot but never really had the opportunity. 

This year we have been bombarded with snow.  So I grabbed my favorite subject/niece and headed to the park.  These are some of my favorites from that shoot.  We had so much fun even tho' we were also dealing with record low temperatures.  Single digits!!  It was SO cold!  But, seriously, I can't wait to do it again! 

You can see her entire shoot here.



Decided to play around with one of my new sunflare actions from NicholVan on this next one.  Just gave it that little extra pop, don't you think?

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design